Monday, April 11, 2011

The Rest of These People

 Me? I'm crazy insane and you all hear enough about me. Let's talk about the rest of the weirdos who live here.


 This girl is in trouble. Trouble. With a capital T. She won't stop growing up, and I've about had it. She's doing track right now, because she has to be doing a million things at once or she's not happy. ;) She runs a mile in about 6:15, which I think is pretty darn good. I'm proud of her. She also likes to hang out with friends and doesn't like that her dad is having a hard time letting her grow up. I understand where they're both coming from... it's hard.


 This one... is about to have a birthday, which he is not about to let us forget... as much as we want to. All of our kids are going to be double digit ages. I'm kind of upset about it. Cooper said that he will go down a year at home, but up a year everywhere else, so I guess he'll be 8, just at home... for me. He just started his baseball season, and he's a Carolina Mud Cat.  Mud Cat... hmmm... that sounds pretty ferocious.

 And my middle child... I love him. He was chosen from his school to go on to the next level with his Science Project. He didn't win anything in Rangely, but he was excited to be able to experience it anyway, and I'm proud of him. He's doing a lot better in school than he was at the beginning of the year, and I just know he's going to keep up the good work. He just started baseball season too... on the Braves. He's playing with the oldest boys now... I'm really excited to watch his games.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this boy? I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him. He's 2 steps closer to getting his dream... and I'm happy for him. I know, you would think that I am his dream, but no... his dream is owning a horse. Soon, babe.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Ha. Jon's dream is a motorcycle. Every time gas prices creap a little higher he reminds me how awesome the gas mileage is on a motorcycle.

Hope Brandon gets his horse. And I can not believe how tall Aubrey is. Like, holy moly super model tall. I swear she was 4 years old like yesterday.

Felicia said...

Todd's dream is having a gun.

I don't know what the hold-up is on your horse dream, but with Todd's company closing, they're going to have to find homes for several horses. If you're interested I can get you in touch with the right person.

Felicia H. said...

Man you have an adorable family.

Anonymous said...

I love this post. What a great looking family you have!!