Sniff. Sniff. My baby is ten. He used to be so little, and now just look at him. He's growing up, and I'm not sure that I'm ready.
Cooper is a determined boy. He gives great hugs. He is not a morning person. He's a good friend. He is a good pooper scooper (he has a paying job doing this). He has a great brain. He's funny. He has a super cute smile. He's a good hand-holder. He still wants us to say prayers with him every night. I'm so glad that he's my little boy, and I'm grateful every day for him.
He made this hat all by himself... impressive, yes? ;)
Happy Birthday, Coop!


5 comments:
So cute I just had my own sniff sniff moment, my mil brought over old family videos and we watched Austin walking for the first time. It's so hard watching them grow up.
He is a cute boy! In primary he wanted me to know when he would get his bday song. He also wanted me to know he got a fish. Kids are so fun. Love the pictures.
what cool hat, he could get a job making those too :)
Tell him Happy Birthday from us. His hat is awesome.
that is one cute kid.
and right back at ya babe.
big, big hug!
Post a Comment