Nice shot...great processing!
This is a really fun shot!
I can see why you like it - great shot and PP!
Really great shot.
Great picture. I can see why you love it!
I agree, this IS a great shot - he looks like he belongs there. Well done.
I agree too.....its a great photo. Great job.
Great shot! I like the frame within frame action.
What an amazing idea and a perfect capture! I love your banner on your blog too!
This would work for next week's subject smirk, too. Great shot! I can see why you love the picture. :)
I really love this picture Mindy. It is beautiful!
I love your post processing and the expression you caught on his face. You can tell he's giving that look to his sweetheart ;)http://sparetimecontinuum.blogspot.com/
I can feel the love in this photo. beautiful processing. great work.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Nice shot...great processing!
This is a really fun shot!
I can see why you like it - great shot and PP!
Really great shot.
Great picture. I can see why you love it!
I agree, this IS a great shot - he looks like he belongs there. Well done.
I agree too.....its a great photo. Great job.
Great shot! I like the frame within frame action.
What an amazing idea and a perfect capture! I love your banner on your blog too!
This would work for next week's subject smirk, too. Great shot! I can see why you love the picture. :)
I really love this picture Mindy. It is beautiful!
I love your post processing and the expression you caught on his face. You can tell he's giving that look to his sweetheart ;)
http://sparetimecontinuum.blogspot.com/
I can feel the love in this photo. beautiful processing. great work.
Post a Comment