LOVE the purple against the snow white background. Beautiful.
great composition and clarity!
This is a beautiful picture. I love the color of purple she is wearing!
Beautiful colors...I love the soft feel of this photo. :)
I ♥ the processing of this photo!!
Beautiful picture!
great processing - clean and elegant.
Pretty!
Beautiful shot! I love the shade of purple against the snow, so serene ;) Pretty pretty pic!
WOW! I love this image! (and I'm not prejudiced at all.)LeeAnn
I love this! It has such a different feel and is so perfect for this week! :-)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
LOVE the purple against the snow white background. Beautiful.
great composition and clarity!
This is a beautiful picture. I love the color of purple she is wearing!
Beautiful colors...I love the soft feel of this photo. :)
I ♥ the processing of this photo!!
Beautiful picture!
great processing - clean and elegant.
Pretty!
Beautiful shot! I love the shade of purple against the snow, so serene ;) Pretty pretty pic!
WOW! I love this image! (and I'm not prejudiced at all.)
LeeAnn
I love this! It has such a different feel and is so perfect for this week! :-)
Post a Comment