Thursday, October 04, 2007

This and That


I ran 7.1 today, in perfect running weather. What a great day! I am hoping to get another long run in this weekend... we will be out of town, so we'll see how that goes.


I'm wondering about my shoes. I thought I was done with the left foot pain, and that is creeping back in both pairs of shoes. The Sauconys are hurting my calves, but I'm wondering if I need the stability of them every once in awhile. I've been avoiding them lately. I really can't imagine that either pair is worn out, since they each have around 200 miles on them, and I weigh about 115. Hardly what I would call big enough to be wearing my shoes out sooner.


I'm finding the enthusiasm to get out there and run is waning a little bit lately. I'm not sure why, but it could be partly because of feeling a little overwhelmed with other things in my life right now. Sometimes running helps that, but other times it's just one more thing I need to get done.


I'm loving this fall weather. I know the picture at the top will shock any of my regular readers, since I have been too lazy to post any pictures yet on this blog... but I have to share a picture I took on that 8 mile hike we went on a couple of weeks ago. It's just too beautiful not to share. I love fall! Love love love it!!!
I put pictures on some of my other posts, so you can go back and reread them all, now that they're so much more interesting!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, that's an AWESOME picture! I'm so jealous of you...I miss the fall :o(