i LOVE this picture!! this is the temple my parents go to (I grew up in Rock Springs, WY) and i love the Vernal Temple... it's beautifully unique. You captured it perfectly. I love the texture!
if my parents are interested, how much would you sell this print for? I don't think they'd want the text however.
I'd have to say, yes, a tad too moody. The temple should reflect light and hope, I think. I love the texture and the sun flare, but maybe a dodge around the edge instead of a burn?
I agree with Charlotte. Maybe a little brighter? And this is a tiny thing--but the SO in someday seems separated. I know it's probably just the font, but I find sometimes with my fonts I have to insert certain letters separately so they don't look that way. Still a gorgeous pic!
So....I have your St. George pictures EVERYWHERE...so not kidding....steps in two rooms, sun blaze behind temple in 3, gave prints to aunts and uncles as well....I would love love to get one of these as well. I was just thinking how much I missed having the Temple a block away! Ours here is close...but not THAT close! ;)Tell me how much?! (without the going there someday)
8 comments:
i LOVE this picture!! this is the temple my parents go to (I grew up in Rock Springs, WY) and i love the Vernal Temple... it's beautifully unique. You captured it perfectly. I love the texture!
if my parents are interested, how much would you sell this print for? I don't think they'd want the text however.
I don't think it is too moody myself. Besides, it is for young women-they are moody!;)
Looks great Mindy!
I'd have to say, yes, a tad too moody. The temple should reflect light and hope, I think. I love the texture and the sun flare, but maybe a dodge around the edge instead of a burn?
Good luck. I'm sure it will turn out beautiful.
I agree with Charlotte. Maybe a little brighter? And this is a tiny thing--but the SO in someday seems separated. I know it's probably just the font, but I find sometimes with my fonts I have to insert certain letters separately so they don't look that way.
Still a gorgeous pic!
Too moody.
So....I have your St. George pictures EVERYWHERE...so not kidding....steps in two rooms, sun blaze behind temple in 3, gave prints to aunts and uncles as well....I would love love to get one of these as well. I was just thinking how much I missed having the Temple a block away! Ours here is close...but not THAT close! ;)Tell me how much?! (without the going there someday)
Someday looks like 2 different words but other than that I love it!
Post a Comment