Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Reason #1,397 why I love him

Last night for Family Home Evening we played a game to see how much we knew about each other... it took forever, but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

See, my husband is hilarious. He writes stuff that I only wish I could think of. For example, we wrote three things that we thought each person in the family wishes for (or wished for) in a future spouse.

I wrote boring stuff, like:
spiritual, smart, friend

Brandon wrote:
(for himself) Good Cook, Good Girl, Good Looking
(for me) Tall, Dark, Handsome
(for Aubrey) Someone cool like her dad, someone funny like her dad, someone good looking like her dad
(for Tyler) Good Cook, Good Dancer, Good Singer
(for Cooper) Cowgirl, Hunter, Pretty like Mom

and then... the thing that made me laugh so hard I cried... we had to write what book we think each person would write if they wrote a book. For Aubrey he said:

What I Wish I Would Have Learned in 1st Grade

That might not seem so clever or funny... unless you know that Aubrey skipped 1st grade.


And just so you know that he's not perfect, this is what Tyler said that Brandon's commonly used phrase is:

**** it tyler


I love you, Brandon. :)

8 comments:

The Wisers said...

Haha! Brandon is pretty funny. And is that seriously true...**** it Tyler??? Sounds much more exciting than our family night of Don't Eat Pete.

Mindy said...

Tyler clarified that the stars were a swear word. ;)

Felicia said...

LOL. I especially love the last part.

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahahaa That is hilarious!!!

Dallas said...

That's pretty funny. That sounds like a fun family home evening game.

Tari said...

So fun you'll have to share your FHE with me I can always use some good ideas. :)

Anonymous said...

I need to do that with my family. So cute.

Aubrey said...

mine was pretty funny.
Question: What annoys Tyler.

Aubrey's answer: Aubrey
Tyler's answer: Aubrey.

Oh the sibling love.