This is lovely!!!
This is absolutely fantastic...what a beautiful image you captured of yourself!
beautiful!
I love it! You are so beautiful!
gorgeous! great shot!
Oh wow!! Beautiful O.O Classic beauty. Taking the picture in the car added so much more to the photo.
You are gorgeous! You were able to capture such a great portrait with sharp detail.
nice shot I like how it turned out. I recognize those kind of watches! LOL!
gorgeous!
Great shot!!!
Love the mood! Life in the car is like that. What beautiful eyes.
This is such a beautiful picture of you Mindy! I hope you're having a good holiday season!
What a beautiful and dynamic shot! :)
I love this pic Mindy!!! You are gorgeous!!!
I love the processing on this picture! The coloring is beautiful!
Very nice! Love the angle!Tamar
I too like the processing...nice tones.
This is beautiful
I LOVE this! It is beautiful, you are beautiful! The tones are great!I host a photography challenge called Happy Monday and this week's theme is Self Portrait! I would love it if you would check it out and link up!
Oh and here is the link: http://alliereid.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-monday-self-portrait.html
Man I wish I looked this good in even one picture I have of myself :)
This is beautiful-what an awesome shot! Great idea and so is the processing!
Just plain gorgeous self portrait. You are beautiful.
stunning.
wow! beautiful shot!
such a naturally beautiful portrait of yourself!
Naturally gorgeous.
YOu are one beautiful lady. I love your eyes. so beautiful
Post a Comment
28 comments:
This is lovely!!!
This is absolutely fantastic...what a beautiful image you captured of yourself!
beautiful!
I love it! You are so beautiful!
gorgeous! great shot!
Oh wow!! Beautiful O.O
Classic beauty. Taking the picture in the car added so much more to the photo.
You are gorgeous! You were able to capture such a great portrait with sharp detail.
nice shot I like how it turned out. I recognize those kind of watches! LOL!
gorgeous!
Great shot!!!
Love the mood! Life in the car is like that. What beautiful eyes.
This is such a beautiful picture of you Mindy! I hope you're having a good holiday season!
What a beautiful and dynamic shot! :)
I love this pic Mindy!!! You are gorgeous!!!
I love the processing on this picture! The coloring is beautiful!
Very nice! Love the angle!
Tamar
I too like the processing...nice tones.
This is beautiful
I LOVE this! It is beautiful, you are beautiful! The tones are great!
I host a photography challenge called Happy Monday and this week's theme is Self Portrait! I would love it if you would check it out and link up!
Oh and here is the link: http://alliereid.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-monday-self-portrait.html
Man I wish I looked this good in even one picture I have of myself :)
This is beautiful-what an awesome shot! Great idea and so is the processing!
Just plain gorgeous self portrait. You are beautiful.
stunning.
wow! beautiful shot!
such a naturally beautiful portrait of yourself!
Naturally gorgeous.
YOu are one beautiful lady. I love your eyes. so beautiful
Post a Comment