PIONEER WOMAN chose another one of my photos!! This contest was landscapes, and amazingly, she chose mine. (I would never say that landscapes are my forte!) I'm so excited!!!!!
SCREAMING OUT LOUD FOR YOU MINDY! You are AAAAAAAMAZING--and you absolutely DESERVE to have won! WOO HOO FOR YOU! Seriously, I would be jum,ping up and down and hugging you enthusiastically if I were with you! LOVE YA! And so proud of you!
Congrats! That's a great picture, although I have to say it makes me cold. :) I like the beach ones on there--with the snow outside right now, that's what I'm longing for.
14 comments:
SCREAMING OUT LOUD FOR YOU MINDY! You are AAAAAAAMAZING--and you absolutely DESERVE to have won! WOO HOO FOR YOU! Seriously, I would be jum,ping up and down and hugging you enthusiastically if I were with you! LOVE YA! And so proud of you!
That is awesome and I disagree, I think everything is your forte! I love all your pictures!
congratulations! what an honor! (Do you get anything besides the honor of being chosen on her blog?) Hmm. I'm seeing $$.
I can't say that I'm surprised...
love your work!
wow! how cool is that picture!?! You're awesome!!
wow... wow... wow... can i say more? that is... wow!!!
Wow! Congratulations! What an accomplishment. Keep up the good work. You're headed places!
Good luck!
Congrats! That's a great picture, although I have to say it makes me cold. :) I like the beach ones on there--with the snow outside right now, that's what I'm longing for.
I am so proud of you!! So can I say we've had our pictures taken by a famous photographer now?:)
That's pretty cool.
The picture is beautiful! Congrats to you!!!
That is Amazing!!! You deserve every little and big credit you get!!
Ahhhhhhh!!!! Mindy, that is just so dang AWESOME!!! Congrats you photog-star, you rock!!!
Post a Comment