Yes, you read that right... Aubrey turned 11 on January 19th! She is getting so tall and grown up and beautiful... and she needs to stop it right now!!
Thanks for posting pictures. I hope you know how much we love it. It's tough being away from everyone, but just in case you were wondering, we check your blog all the time, and love seeing good things. -Happy birthday Aubrey. Sorry we missed it, it seems like just yesterday you were getting baptized. I didn't go to it, but I remember Hannah going to it. - Tell Cooper that I think his bow and arrow are awesome, and if he has time, I would like one too. -And as far as Lauritz winning cowboy of the week, I think I could have given him a run for his money...but whatever.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting pictures. I hope you know how much we love it. It's tough being away from everyone, but just in case you were wondering, we check your blog all the time, and love seeing good things.
-Happy birthday Aubrey. Sorry we missed it, it seems like just yesterday you were getting baptized. I didn't go to it, but I remember Hannah going to it.
- Tell Cooper that I think his bow and arrow are awesome, and if he has time, I would like one too.
-And as far as Lauritz winning cowboy of the week, I think I could have given him a run for his money...but whatever.
Jake O.
Post a Comment