Cute pictures!! We need to go do a family photo shoot sometime. I love taking our own pictures, or having my brother Ben, and his wife Carrie take them. They do a great job. I don't know if you have a Costco in IF, but I just found out that it only costs $2.99 to have an 11x14 print made--screaming hot deal if you ask me.
2 comments:
Cute pictures!! We need to go do a family photo shoot sometime. I love taking our own pictures, or having my brother Ben, and his wife Carrie take them. They do a great job. I don't know if you have a Costco in IF, but I just found out that it only costs $2.99 to have an 11x14 print made--screaming hot deal if you ask me.
I haven't looked at your blog in awhile! These are some pictures. I like the bottom one of you and Brandon.
Post a Comment